MeridianLink (MLNK) IPO Opens Higher, Trends Lower
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for MeridianLink, Inc. (NYSE: MLNK) opened for trading earlier at $26.50 after pricing 13,200,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $26.00 per share. Shares have since traded down to $25.49.
BofA Securities, Credit Suisse, and Barclays are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as book running managers, and BTIG, Wolfe | Nomura Strategic Alliance, Stifel, William Blair, Blaylock Van, LLC, Roberts & Ryan Investments, Inc., Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc., and Tigress Financial Partners LLC are acting as co-managers.
MeridianLink is a cloud-based technology company that enables banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, specialty lending providers, and consumer reporting agencies to streamline loan decision making, loan origination, and customer collection workflows.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Cue Health (HLTH) IPO
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- 7 Key Facts About the Upcoming Warby Parker (WRBY) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, William Blair, Citi, Raymond James, Barclays, Nomura, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!