LendingClub (LC) IPO Tops $1B Following Over-Allotments
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) announced the closing of its initial public offering and the exercise in full of the underwriters' option to purchase an additional 8,700,000 shares from Lending Club. After the underwriters' exercise of the option to purchase additional shares, a total of 66,700,000 shares were sold at the price to the public of $15 for a total of just over $1.0 billion in aggregate gross proceeds, which included the sale of 59,000,000 shares by Lending Club and 7,700,000 shares by selling stockholders.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. acted as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Allen & Company LLC acted as lead manager, and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, BMO Capital Markets Corp., William Blair & Company, L.L.C., and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC acted as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- Alpha Partners Technology Merger Corp. Announces Pricing of $250 Million Initial Public Offering
- PowerSchool Holdings, Inc., (PWSC) Prices 39.5M Share IPO at $18/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Citi, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!