Krispy Kreme (DNUT) Sees IPO Price of $21-$24
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Krispy Kreme announced today that it has launched the roadshow for the initial public offering of its common stock. Krispy Kreme is offering 26,666,667 shares of its common stock. Krispy Kreme expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,000,000 shares of its common stock. The initial public offering price is expected to be between $21.00 and $24.00 per share. Krispy Kreme has applied to list its common stock on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “DNUT”.
J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities, and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. BNP PARIBAS, Deutsche Bank Securities, Evercore ISI, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, HSBC, Truist Securities, and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers. Capital One Securities, C.L. King & Associates, Credit Agricole CIB, Mischler Financial Group, Inc., MUFG, Ramirez & Co., Inc., Santander Investment Securities Inc., and Siebert Williams Shank, are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Krispy Kreme (DNUT) New Research Coverage Mostly Positive as Analyst Says the Best is Yet to Come
- Evercore ISI Starts Krispy Kreme (DNUT) at Outperform
- Rani Therapeutics Holdings (RANI) Announces 6.7M Share IPO at $14-$16/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Credit Agricole, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!