IPO for SPAC CM Life Sciences III (CMLT) Opens at $11
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC CM Life Sciences III Inc. (NASDQ: CMLT) (NASDAQ: CMLTU) opened for trading at $11 after pricing 48,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit.
The Company, sponsored by affiliates of Casdin Capital, LLC and Corvex Management LP, is led by Chief Executive Officer Eli Casdin and Chairman Keith Meister. The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a business combination. The Company intends to focus its search for business combination targets in three separate areas of the life sciences industry that are often fragmented – life sciences tools, synthetic biology and diagnostics.
Jefferies LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC are serving as the joint book runners for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Reservoir Holdings to List on NASDAQ Through Merger with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (ROCC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Cowen & Co, Corvex Management, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!