IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for RxSight, Inc. (NASDAQ: RXST) opened for trading at $17.50 after pricing 7,350,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $16.00 per share, the low end of the expected $16-$18 range.
The joint book-runners for the offering were J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and BofA Securities, Inc. SVB Leerink LLC is also acting as a book-running manager of the offering. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as lead manager for the offering. BTIG, LLC is acting as co-manager for the offering.
RxSight, Inc. is a commercial-stage medical technology company dedicated to improving the vision of patients following cataract surgery. The RxSight Light Adjustable Lens system, comprised of the RxSight Light Adjustable Lens (LAL®), RxSight Light Delivery Device (LDD) and accessories, is the first and only commercially available intraocular lens (IOL) technology that enables doctors to customize and optimize visual acuity for patients after cataract surgery. The LAL now features ActivShield™ technology, a revolutionary UV protection layer built into the lens.
On a preliminary unaudited basis, the company sees sales to be between $4.8 million and $4.9 million, gross margin to be between $(0.5) million and $(1.5) million and operating loss to be between $13.0 million and $14.0 million for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enact Holdings (ACT) IPO 5% Higher
- Increasing unusual call option volume: TMC LIDR DJX SUNL HIPO SDC
- Keter Group SA (KETR) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!