Gridsum Holding (GSUM) IPO Opens Up 17%
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Gridsum Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: GSUM) opened for trading at $15.25 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,700,000 American depositary shares (ADSs) was priced at US$13.00 per ADS.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated acted as joint bookrunners for the offering.
Gridsum Holding Inc. is a leading provider of sophisticated data analysis software for multinational and domestic enterprises and government agencies in China. Gridsum’s suites of solutions, based on its proprietary distributed data architecture and core technology, the Gridsum Big Data Platform, efficiently collect and analyze data from approximately 61 million internet and mobile sessions per day from users operating on over 233 million desktop and mobile devices. This enables Gridsum’s customers to identify complex relationships within their data and gain new insights that help them make better business decisions. The Company is named “Gridsum” to symbolize the combination of distributed computing (Grid) and analytics (sum). As a digital intelligence pioneer, the Company’s mission is to help enterprises and government organizations in China use data in new and powerful ways to make better informed decisions and be more productive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) PT Lowered to $43.50 at Singular Research
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) CEO Lee Shavel to Assume Role as President, as Mark Anquillare Steps Down
- GigCapital5 (GIA) Confirms Receipt of Sponsor Funds to Extend Period of Time to Consummate Business Combination and for Additional Working Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Goldman Sachs, Citi, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!