Gridsum Holding (GSUM) IPO Opens Up 17%
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Today's IPO for Gridsum Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: GSUM) opened for trading at $15.25 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,700,000 American depositary shares (ADSs) was priced at US$13.00 per ADS.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated acted as joint bookrunners for the offering.
Gridsum Holding Inc. is a leading provider of sophisticated data analysis software for multinational and domestic enterprises and government agencies in China. Gridsum’s suites of solutions, based on its proprietary distributed data architecture and core technology, the Gridsum Big Data Platform, efficiently collect and analyze data from approximately 61 million internet and mobile sessions per day from users operating on over 233 million desktop and mobile devices. This enables Gridsum’s customers to identify complex relationships within their data and gain new insights that help them make better business decisions. The Company is named “Gridsum” to symbolize the combination of distributed computing (Grid) and analytics (sum). As a digital intelligence pioneer, the Company’s mission is to help enterprises and government organizations in China use data in new and powerful ways to make better informed decisions and be more productive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nvidia shares soar, futures muted, Reddit IPO filing - what's moving markets
- mF International Ltd (MFI) Announces Downsized 1.78M Share IPO at $4-$5/sh
- NeOnc Technologies Holdings (NTHI) Announces 3.8M Share IPO at $18.75-$20.75/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Goldman Sachs, Citi, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!