Enact Holdings (ACT) IPO 5% Higher
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Enact Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACT) opened for trading at $20 after pricing 13,310,400 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $19.00 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are serving as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, Inc. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are serving as joint book-running managers and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., BTIG LLC and Dowling & Partners Securities LLC are serving as co-managers.
Enact, operating principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corporation since 1981, is a leading U.S. private mortgage insurance provider committed to helping more people achieve the dream of homeownership. Building on a deep understanding of lenders' businesses and a legacy of financial strength, we partner with lenders to bring best-in-class service, leading underwriting expertise, and extensive risk and capital management to the mortgage process, helping to put more people in homes and keep them there. By empowering customers and their borrowers, Enact seeks to positively impact the lives of those in the communities in which it serves in a sustainable way. Enact is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weave Communications (WEAV) Files IPO Registration Statement
- TaskUs (TASK) Stock Sinks 7% on Plan to Sell 10 Million Shares of Common Stock
- The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) Prices 12M Share Offering at $20.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!