Dole plc (DOLE) IPO Opens 6% Lower
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Dole plc (NYSE: DOLE) opened for trading at $15 after pricing 25,000,000 ordinary shares at a price of $16.00 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Deutsche Bank Securities and Davy are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, BMO Capital Markets and Rabo Securities are acting as book-running managers for the offering. Stephens Inc. is acting as co-manager for the offering.
The combination of Total Produce plc and Dole Food Company, Inc. with newly formed Dole plc will bring together two complementary, synergistic and culturally aligned organizations each with more than 150 years of history in the fresh produce industry.
Dole plc will be one of the world’s largest producers of fresh bananas and pineapples, and one of the leaders in value added salads and fresh packed vegetables in the United States. It will also have a growing presence in categories such as berries, avocados, and organic produce.
Dole plc will offer over 300 products grown and sourced both locally and globally from over 30 countries in various regions, and distributed and marketed in over 80 countries, across retail, wholesale, and foodservice channels.
Dole plc’s goal is to build a healthier, more sustainable tomorrow by increasing per capita consumption of fruits and vegetables today with a clear vision to “Make the World a Healthier Place.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enact Holdings (ACT) IPO 5% Higher
- Keter Group SA (KETR) Files For Up to $100M IPO
- SOAR Technology Acquisition Corp (FLYA.U) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, BMO Capital, Stephens Inc., IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!