Credo Technology (CRDO) IPO Opens 21% Higher
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd (Nasdaq: CRDO) opened for trading at $12.10 after pricing 20,000,000 of its ordinary shares at a price to the public of $10.00 per share.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and BofA Securities are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Cowen, Mizuho Securities, Needham & Company and Stifel are also acting as book-running managers. Craig-Hallum, Roth Capital Partners and Cathay Securities Corporation are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Credo is a leading provider of high-performance serial connectivity solutions for the hyperscale datacenter, 5G carrier, enterprise networking, artificial intelligence, and high-performance computing markets. Credo's solutions deliver the bandwidth, scalability, and end-to-end signal integrity for next-generation platforms requiring 25G, 50G, and 100G signal lane-rate connectivity for 100G, 200G, 400G, and 800G port-enabled networks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Hold
- Nutanix (NTNX) PT Lowered to $20 at Needham on Supply Chain and Sales Retention Pressures
- Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Considers Buying Wendy's (WEN), Analyst Says Deal is Feasible
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Goldman Sachs, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!