Confluent (CFLT) IPO Prices at $36
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Confluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFLT) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 23,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $36.00 per share.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “CFLT” on June 24, 2021, and the offering is expected to close on June 28, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Barclays, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank Securities, UBS Investment Bank, and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as additional book-running managers. Cowen, D.A. Davidson & Co., JMP Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets, and Piper Sandler are acting as co-managers.
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Confluent’s cloud-native offering is the foundational platform for data in motion – designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can meet the new business imperative of delivering rich, digital front-end customer experiences and transitioning to sophisticated, real-time, software-driven backend operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kredivo Announces Plans to Become Publicly Traded Company via Merger with VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings II (VPCB)
- Sky Harbour to Become Public Company Through Combination with Yellowstone Acquisition Company (YSAC)
- Lending platform Kredivo to go public via $2.5 billion SPAC merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, D.A. Davidson, JMP Securities, Barclays, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!