Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Files $86M IPO
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The maximum offering size is $86.25M and the common stock is expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ASPN". The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
Aspen Aerogels is an energy technology company that designs, develops and manufactures innovative, high-performance aerogel insulation used primarily in large-scale energy infrastructure facilities. Headquartered in Northborough, Mass., Aspen Aerogels manufactures its CryogelÂ®, PyrogelÂ® and SpaceloftÂ® products at its facility in East Providence, R.I.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- nVent Electric (NVT) Announces Share Repurchase Authorization
- GreenBox POS (GBOX) Announces Board Approval of Share Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Barclays, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!