Applied Blockchain (APLD) IPO Prices at $5
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Applied Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: APLD) announced that yesterday it priced an initial public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock at $5.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 13, 2022, under the ticker symbol “APLD.” In addition, Applied granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on April 18, 2022, subject to customary closing conditions.
Applied expects to receive approximately $36.0 million of net proceeds from the offering, or $41.6 million if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase additional shares in full. Applied intends to use the net proceeds to lease or purchase additional property on which to build additional co-hosting facilities, to construct those facilities, to enter into additional energy service agreements for each additional site and for funding its working capital and general corporate purposes.
B. Riley Securities and Needham & Company are acting as book-running managers, Craig-Hallum and D.A. Davidson & Co. are acting as lead managers, and Lake Street and Northland Capital Markets are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noble Education Acquisition Corp (NEATU) Announces 10M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Allbirds, Inc. (BIRD) Announces Inclusion in the Russell 3000 Index
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, $48 Price Target on Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) on New XEN1101 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, B. Riley, D.A. Davidson, S1, IPO, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!