AppLovin (APP) IPO Opens 13% Lower
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for AppLovin Corporation (NASDAQ: APP) opened for trading at $70 after pricing 25,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price of $80.00 per share. AppLovin is offering 22,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock and KKR Denali Holdings L.P. is offering 2,500,000 shares of Class A common stock.
Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan, KKR Capital Markets, LLC, BofA Securities and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Credit Suisse and UBS Investment Bank are acting as additional book-running managers for the offering. Blaylock Van, LLC, Guzman & Company, LionTree Advisors, LUMA Securities, Oppenheimer & Co., R. Seelaus & Co., LLC, The Raine Group, Roberts & Ryan, Stifel, Truist Securities, and William Blair are acting as co-managers for the offering.
AppLovin’s global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E-Home Household Service (EJH) IPO Opens 269% Higher, Shares Halted
- IPO for SPAC Osiris Acquisition Corp. (OSI) Opens at $9.86
- Graphic Packaging (GPK) to Acquire AR Packaging from CVC Funds for $1.45 Billion in Cash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, UBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!