Akoya Biosciences (AKYA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for Akoya Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKYA) opened for trading at $26 after pricing 6,580,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $20.00 per share.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Piper Sandler &Co., and Canaccord Genuity LLC are acting as Joint Book-Running Managers for the offering.
As The Spatial Biology Company, Akoya Biosciences’ mission is to bring context to the world of biology and human health through the power of spatial phenotyping. The company offers comprehensive single-cell imaging solutions that allow researchers to phenotype cells with spatial context and visualize how they organize and interact to influence disease progression and treatment response. Akoya offers two distinct solutions, the CODEX® and Phenoptics™ platforms, to serve the diverse needs of researchers across discovery, translational and clinical research.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Akoya Biosciences Inc (AKYA) at Overweight
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Akoya Biosciences Inc (AKYA) at Buy
- Akoya to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 18, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!