Adesto Technologies (IOTS) IPO Opens Higher
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Today's IPO for Adesto Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: IOTS) opened for trading at $5.60 after pricing 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $5.00 per share.
All shares of common stock are being offered by the company. In addition, Adesto has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock at the same price to cover over-allotments, if any.
Needham & Company and Oppenheimer & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Roth Capital Partners is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Adesto Technologies is a leading provider of application-specific, feature-rich, ultra-low power non-volatile memory products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. II (TTO.U) Announces 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- OKYO Pharma Limited (OKYO) Prices 625K ADS IPO at $4/sh
- European Wax Center (EWCZ) Launches 4.5M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Roth Capital, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!