Adesto Technologies (IOTS) IPO Opens Higher
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Today's IPO for Adesto Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: IOTS) opened for trading at $5.60 after pricing 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $5.00 per share.
All shares of common stock are being offered by the company. In addition, Adesto has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock at the same price to cover over-allotments, if any.
Needham & Company and Oppenheimer & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Roth Capital Partners is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Adesto Technologies is a leading provider of application-specific, feature-rich, ultra-low power non-volatile memory products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Needham & Company Starts Accolade Inc. (ACCD) at Buy
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Roth Capital, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!