Actelis Networks (ASNS) IPO Opens Modestly Lower
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's IPO for Actelis Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASNS) opened for trading at $3.90 after pricing 3,750,000 shares at $4 per share.
Boustead Securities, LLC was the the sole underwriter for the offering.
Actelis Networks is a market leader in cyber-hardened, hybrid fiber-copper networking solutions for wide-area IoT applications including federal, state and local government, ITS, military, utility, rail, telecom and campus applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiga Acquisition Corp. II (TTO.U) Announces 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Cascade Acquisition Corp. (CAS) Announces Liquidation
- Bellevue Life Sciences Acquisition Corp (BLACU) Announces 6M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!