8 Things to Know About the Upcoming Minerva Surgical (UTRS) IPO
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Minerva Surgical (NASDAQ: UTRS), which makes equipment for minimally invasive treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB), will go public later this week. Here are 8 key things to consider about the upcoming UTRS IPO.
1. Minerva Surgical IPO Date - Minerva Surgical is due to go public this Friday, October 22. Minerva will start trading under the ticker symbol “UTRS” on Nasdaq. Typically, shares that make their public stock market debuts start trading between 10 AM - 2 PM ET.
2. Minerva Surgical IPO Pricing - Minerva Surgical expects to price its shares between $15.00 and $17.00.
3. Shares Offered - Minerva Surgical is looking to sell 6,250,000 shares of its common stock. The S-1 filing shows the number of outstanding shares after IPO offering would be 28,567,995 shares.
4. Minerva Surgical IPO Valuation - Minerva Surgical is seeking a valuation of between $428 million and $485 million.
5. UTRS IPO Raised Proceeds: At the midpoint of the pricing range, Minerva Surgical is looking to raise $100 million.
6. UTRS IPO Underwriters - JPMorgan, Piper Sandler, UBS, SVB Leerink are the main underwriters for this IPO.
7.3 UTRS Financials - Minerva Surgical said it generated revenue of $26 million with a gross margin of 60% for the first six months to the end of June. This compares to revenue of $11.9 million, with a gross margin of 36.7% and a net loss of $4.6 million for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
8. Minerva Surgical TAM - The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) projects that one-third of women will seek treatment for AUB. Minerva Surgical estimates that roughly 750,000 women in the U.S. suffering from AUB enter the 25 to 50 age group each year, representing a potential annual recurring market opportunity of over $900 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance (REFI) Announces 6.25M Share IPO at $16-$18/sh
- EARGO ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Eargo, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) Announces 15.3M Share IPO at $68-$72/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Insiders' Blog
Related EntitiesUBS, JPMorgan, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!