7 Things to Know About the Upcoming IsoPlexis (ISO) IPO
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IsoPlexis Corporation's (NYSE: ISO), which sells single-cell analysis platform to researchers around the globe, stock is due to go public later this week. Here are 7 key things to know about the upcoming IsoPlexis IPO.
1) IsoPlexis IPO Date - Isoplex is due to go public on October 08. Isoplex will start trading under the ticker symbol “ISO” on the Nasdaq stock exchange. Generally, shares that make their public stock market debuts start trading between 10 AM - 2 PM ET.
2) IsoPlexis IPO Pricing - Isoplex is expected to price its shares between $14.00 and $16.00.
3) Shares Offered - Isoplex is seeking to sell 8,330,000 shares of its common stock. The S-1 filing shows the number of outstanding shares after IPO offering would be 38,844,251 shares (or 40,094,201 shares if the underwriters exercise in full).
4) IsoPlexis IPO Valuation - Isoplex is seeking a valuation of between $543.8 million and $621.5 million.
5) IsoPlexis IPO Raised Proceeds: At the midpoint of the pricing range, ISO is looking to raise $133.8 million. Isoplex plans to use the raised proceeds for general business purposes.
6) IsoPlexis IPO Underwriters - Morgan Stanley, Cowen, Evercore ISI, and SVB Leerink are underwriters for the IPO.
7) ISO Financials - Isoplex reported it sold 150 single-cell analysts systems worldwide as of June 30 this year. Revenue for the first six months of the year was $7.5 million, more than double compared to $3.7 million in the same period last year. The company generated a net loss of $36.1 million in H1 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Things to Know About the Upcoming ~$1.9 Billion Enfusion (ENFN) IPO
- IPO for SPAC PepperLime Health Acquisition Corporation (PEPL) Opens at $9.90
- 7 Things to Know About the P10 (PX) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Insiders' Blog
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Cowen & Co, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!