7 Things to Know About the Upcoming $1.2 Billion NerdWallet (NRDS) IPO
- Wall Street kicks off second-half with losses on slowdown worries
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NerdWallet (NASDAQ: NRDS) is set to launch its U.S. IPO next week. The IPO will be available on the RobinHood IPO Access platform as well as other brokerages. NerdWallet empowers both individual consumers and small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to make smarter financial decisions, delivering guidance to consumers via educational content, tools and calculators, product marketplaces and the NerdWallet app. Below are 7 important facts to focus on into the IPO:
1. NerdWallet IPO Timing: NERDWALLET, INC. is expected to have its IPO on the NASDAQ on Nov 4, 2021. The stock ticker is 'NRDS'. Normally IPOs on the NASDAQ began trading between 10AM-2PM ET.
2. NerdWallet IPO Price: The company anticipates the initial public offering price to be between $17.00 and $19.00.
3. Shares Offered: The company is offering 7,250,000 Shares of its Class A Common Stock, granting the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 1,087,500 shares of Class A common stock. There will be 64,747,341 shares (Class A common stock and Class B common stock) outstanding after this offering.
4. NerdWallet IPO Valuation: A pricing at the midpoint of the range would value the company at around $1.2 billion.
5. IPO Underwriters: Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities, Barclays, Citigroup, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Truist Securities, William Blair, and Oppenheimer & Co are acting as the underwriters for the offering.
6. Important NerdWallet Financials: Revenue increased to $280.1 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 compared to $188.6 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020. Credit cards revenue increased to $88.9 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 from $61.5 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, primarily driven by increased activity amid recovery from the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and higher pricing with our financial services partners. Loans revenue increased to $96.8 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2021 from $61.1 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, primarily driven by increases of 68% in home mortgages revenue and 84% in personal loans revenue, both reflecting higher consumer demand for loans in the sustained low interest rate environment.
7. NerdWallet Total Addressable Market (TAM): The company’s current and primary addressable market opportunity is U.S. financial services digital advertising spend, which is expected to be more than $23 billion in 2021, according to eMarketer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USHG Acquisition Corp. (HUGS) and Panera Brands Will Not Extend Partnership
- Futu (FUTU) Singapore Receives Full SGX Memberships
- Anghami Inc. (ANGH) Acquires Live Events and Concerts Company Spotlight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!