1stdibs.com (DIBS) IPO Opens 8% Higher
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for 1stdibs.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: DIBS) opened for trading at $21.50 after pricing 5,750,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $20.00 per share.
BofA Securities and Barclays are acting as joint lead book-running managers, Allen & Company LLC and Evercore ISI are acting as joint bookrunner managers, and William Blair, Raymond James and JMP Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, jewelry, watches and fashion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tremor International (TRMR) IPO Prices at $19
- Convey Holding Parent (CNVY) IPO Opens Flat
- Verve Therapeutics (VERV) IPO Prices at $19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Raymond James, JMP Securities, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!