Wolfe Research Upgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Outperform
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group upgraded Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) from Peerperform to Outperform with a price target of $221.00.
Shares of Old Dominion Freight Line closed at $193.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades American Airlines (AAL) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades Kemira Oyj (KEMIRA:FH) to Hold
- Citi Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!