Wells Fargo Upgrades WEC Energy Group (WEC) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wells Fargo analyst Neil Kalton upgraded WEC Energy Group (NYSE: WEC) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $93.00.
Shares of WEC Energy Group closed at $82.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Starts WEC Energy Group (WEC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) to Overweight, 7D Surgical Checks Indicate LT Sustainable Growth
- SMBC Nikko Securities Upgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Outperform