WBB Securities Upgrades Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) to Strong Buy
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
WBB Securities analyst Steve Brozak upgraded Paratek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PRTK) from Speculative Buy to Strong Buy with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Paratek Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Overweight, 'Off Margin Probation'
- Wedbush Upgrades Celsius Holdings (CELH) to Outperform
- CLSA Upgrades Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!