Telsey Upgrades GameStop (GME) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Telsey analyst Joseph Feldman upgraded GameStop (NYSE: GME) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of GameStop closed at $6.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.5 calls to 1 put
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Overweight; Buy Into Earnings
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!