Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Discover Financial (DFS) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Seaport Global Securities analyst Bill Ryan upgraded Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $138.00.
Shares of Discover Financial closed at $114.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) PT Raised to $132 at BMO Capital
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Discover Financial Services Declares Semi-Annual Dividend for Preferred and Quarterly Dividend for Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!