Redburn Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Neutral
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- New data shows Apple Pay growing extremely fast, mostly hurting PayPal - analyst
Redburn analyst Nick Delfas upgraded Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Spotify closed at $110.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) to Buy
- Today's most important upgrades
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) pops on 3 upgrades, MS sees 'compelling risk/reward'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!