Raymond James Upgrades Switch Inc. (SWCH) to Strong Buy
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded Switch Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Switch Inc. closed at $7.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Huazhu Group (HTHT) to Overweight
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Overweight, Sees Upside to $30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!