Raymond James Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Strong Buy
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins upgraded Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $69.00.
Shares of Marathon Petroleum closed at $53.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilray (TLRY) Gets a Two-Notch Upgrade to 'Buy' at Jefferies as Aphria Merger is Seen as a 'Perfect Match'
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) to Overweight
- UPDATE: William Blair Upgrades Altair Engineering (ALTR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!