Raymond James Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Outperform
- Second half starts with a fresh drubbing for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Raymond James analyst Buck Horne upgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $96.00.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $328.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Sitio Royalties (STR) to Outperform
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Icosavax Inc. (ICVX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!