Raymond James Upgrades Cable One (CABO) to Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded Cable One (NYSE: CABO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $2,025.00.
Shares of Cable One closed at $1800.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded to 'Positive' at Susquehanna Following Management's Positive Commentary on Module Demand and Pricing
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Equal Weight
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS:SM) (ACSAY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!