Piper Sandler Upgrades Provident Financial Holdings (PROV) to Overweight
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Q4 Guidance Beats
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark upgraded Provident Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: PROV) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Provident Financial Holdings closed at $13.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Huazhu Group (HTHT) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!