Piper Sandler Upgrades Noodles & Co. (NDLS) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan upgraded Noodles & Co. (NASDAQ: NDLS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $10.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Buy Citing Favorable View on Capacity Limit Plans
- Raymond James Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform; 'Road to Recovery is NBCU'
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy