Pacific Crest Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Pacific Crest upgraded 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) from Sector Perform to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $21.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoorDash (DASH) Soars as BofA Upgrades to Buy on Upside to 2021 Estimates and Robust Mid-term Growth Opportunity
- RBC Capital Upgrades HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) to Outperform
- Stifel Upgrades Sea Ltd. (SE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Short Sales, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!