Northcoast Research Upgrades Wendy's (WEN) to Buy
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Northcoast Research analyst Jim Sanderson upgraded Wendy's (NASDAQ: WEN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Wendy's closed at $24.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
- TD Securities Upgrades Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades Prelude Therapeutics (PRLD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!