Northcoast Research Upgrades SpartanNash Company (SPTN) to Buy
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Amazon Poaches Netflix's Top Film Executive for its Entertainment Business - DJ
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky upgraded SpartanNash Company (NASDAQ: SPTN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of SpartanNash Company closed at $16.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) to Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Seagen (SGEN) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!