Northcoast Research Upgrades Manpower Inc. (MAN) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy upgraded Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Manpower Inc. closed at $90.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Upgrades Extreme Networks (EXTR) to Buy; 'Strong Demand, Supply Constraints, Strong Cloud'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!