Northcoast Research Upgrades Copart (CPRt) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy upgraded Copart (NASDAQ: CPRt) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Copart closed at $60.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Nissan Motor Co Ltd. (7201:JP) (NSANY) to Buy (1)
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!