Northcoast Research Upgrades Copart (CPRt) to Buy
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy upgraded Copart (NASDAQ: CPRt) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Copart closed at $60.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- UBS Upgrades Yandex (YNDX) to Buy 'on the progress in self-driving'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Talis Biomedical Corp. (TLIS) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!