Noble Capital Upgrades Indonesia Energy (INDO) to Outperform
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Noble Capital analyst Michael Heim upgraded Indonesia Energy (NYSE: INDO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Indonesia Energy closed at $6.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Valvoline (VVV) to Buy, Sees $65 Share Price in 3 Years
- Piper Sandler Defending Sunrun (RUN), Upgrades to Overweight
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform