Morgan Stanley Upgrades US Steel (X) to Overweight
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Carlos De Alba upgraded US Steel (NYSE: X) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Shares of US Steel closed at $27.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Buy
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to $360 at Piper Sandler Ahead of Earnings
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Bally's Corp (BALY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!