Maxim Group Upgrades Titan Pharmaceuticals (TTNP) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy upgraded Titan Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TTNP) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Titan Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Carnival Corporation (CCL) to Buy
- BofA Securities Upgrades Brightsphere Investment (BSIG) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!