HSBC Upgrades Cosan (CZZ) to Buy
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices slip as Delta variant spread weighs
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Cosan (NYSE: CZZ) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.30.
Shares of Cosan closed at $17.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Capri Holdings (CPRI) to Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Unisys (UIS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!