HSBC Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HSBC analyst Alexandre Falcao upgraded Albemarle (NYSE: ALB) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Albemarle closed at $88.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Capri Holdings (CPRI) to Outperform
- Baird Upgrades Compass Minerals International (CMP) to Outperform
- Truist Securities Upgrades Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!