Guggenheim Upgrades Rite-Aid (RAD) to Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Glen Santangelo upgraded Rite-Aid (NYSE: RAD) from Sell to Neutral.
Shares of Rite-Aid closed at $13.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) to Buy (1), Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!