Guggenheim Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Guggenheim analyst Robert Drbul upgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $11.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating Novartis, Unity Software, Gap, and Cassava and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Jefferies Upgrades Ferrari (RACE) to Hold
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Icosavax Inc. (ICVX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!