Gordon Haskett Upgrades Macy's (M) to Buy (1)
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- Oil rises 1% ahead of OPEC meeting under Omicron cloud
Gordon Haskett analyst Chuck Grom upgraded Macy's (NYSE: M) from Hold (3) to Buy (1) with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Macy's closed at $24.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Ardelyx, Inc (ARDX) to Buy
- Macy’s Calls on Customers to Deliver 500,000 Letters in One Week to Push Goal to $2 Million for Annual Believe Campaign Benefitting Make-A-Wish®
- Jefferies Upgrades Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!