Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Neutral
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Carole Madjo upgraded GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of GrubHub Inc. closed at $64.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd (9706:JP) (JTTRY) to Overweight
- CLSA Upgrades Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!