Credit Suisse Upgrades Steel Dynamics (STLD) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Credit Suisse analyst Curt Woodworth upgraded Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $52.00.
Shares of Steel Dynamics closed at $35.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Provides Strategic Growth Update Regarding its Flat Roll Steel Operations
- Argus Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Buy Citing Favorable View on Capacity Limit Plans
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) to Conviction Buy