Craig-Hallum Upgrades Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) to Buy
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Craig-Hallum analyst Alex Fuhrman upgraded Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Lindblad Expeditions Holdings closed at $13.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Xponential Fitness Inc (XPOF) to Strong Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) to Outperform (2)
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) (HHUSF) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!