BofA Securities Upgrades Seagate Technology (STX) to Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
BofA Securities analyst Wamsi Mohan upgraded Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) from Underperform to Buy.
Shares of Seagate Technology closed at $72.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Defending Sunrun (RUN), Upgrades to Overweight