BofA Securities Upgrades Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) to Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky upgraded Levi Strauss & Co. (NYSE: LEVI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Levi Strauss & Co. closed at $16.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Outperform, 'Stills Wears The Crown'
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades GMS Inc. (GMS) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Nokia (NOK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!